Tim tipstera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim tipstera

Savjeti iskusnih kladioničara

Početna stranicaLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin

Hrvatska Prva Liga

Go down 
4 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broj postova : 320

Hrvatska Prva Liga Empty
PostajNaslov: Hrvatska Prva Liga   Hrvatska Prva Liga Icon_minitimepet srp 18, 2008 12:44 am

:rendeer:
[Vrh] Go down
https://tim-tipstera.forumcroatian.com
lukabbb
Admin
lukabbb

Broj postova : 56

Hrvatska Prva Liga Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Hrvatska Prva Liga   Hrvatska Prva Liga Icon_minitimened kol 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Zagreb-Hajduk 2 2.65 kw 8/10

3 kolo Hnl i odmah utakmica za malo veci ulog koje nisam odigrao od 6 mjeseca i mislim da je ovo prava prilika za dobru lovu,igra se utakmica na maksimiru a ne u kranjcevicevoj neznam iz kojeg razloga,dinamo igra dobro i ima 9 bodova a hajduk je ima kiks protiv Varteksa i nesmije ga ponoviti ovdje ako ista hoce a hoce prvo mjesto,doveli su dobra pojacanja potrosili 4 milijuna eura na njih i imaju velike ambicije,a zagreb je slabija ekipa nego prosle godine,hajduk ce imati veliku podrsku s tribina maksimira i novi kiks i onda ce se desiti repriza zadnje 3 godine kad je dinamo nakon 10 kola osigurao naslov,ja mislim da je hajduk siguran pick

FT 3:0 mad
[Vrh] Go down
thezemo

Broj postova : 5

Hrvatska Prva Liga Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Hrvatska Prva Liga   Hrvatska Prva Liga Icon_minitimened kol 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Zagreb-Hajduk

Zagreb have a solid team this year. They sold Lovrek, Ibričić and Nadarević, 3 best players but still there have good quality. They bought Vugrinec, great player who left Dinamo (I think that was mistake from Dinamo) and Bosnian last season 1st goalscorer Krstanović.
On preparations in France they didn't get some great results.
This season they lost at Varaždin and won at Kantrida. That is maybe surprise but who followed Rijeka from start of season that isn't surprise.
I expekt from Zagreb to be in golden middle of table this year.
Before 5 days they played friendly game against my club Samobor (3rd league) and won 6-1. But they played very bad and Samobor's fear was too big and they had too much respect.

Hajduk have improved a lot this summer, bought some great players, get new board and it becoming a totally new club. They bought Ibričić from Zagreb who will surely have big motive today, Skoko from Birmingham who will have debut here but I expekt really a lot from him, Buljat from Dinamo who was excellent player before injury (called for international) but now is looking form. At start of season they won Zadar 1-0 and only 1-1 with Varteks at home but they were much better squad.

Hajduk , just like Dinamo, are very motivated this season to win league because new rules of Champions League competition and it will be much easier for clubs from small countries to get in CL. Also, Hajduk is much better side here if we look quality of players and I can't imagine how could Zagreb win here.

Pick: Hajduk 0.64 sbo or ibc
Predicted score: 0-2

Cibalia – Šibenik

Cibalia started not very good in season. First they had 0-0 draw with good Slaven Belupo and then lost at Osijek 2-0. They have problems with 2 best players Leutar (virus) and Bagaric (leg). Problem is that they must win this game (at least their coach look on that game like that) and surely there is pressure on them. Cibalia always have respectful squad and they should with less problems than last season stay in league.
Šibenik surprisingly won at Zaprešić 3-2 where they player really nice but then they lost surprisingly at home vs. Sesvete. Croatia Sesvete is very good team, I expekt they play great this season so I don't really see why is Šibenik so dissapointed with lose against them. They have limited squad for me, not big quality and I expekt they have hard fight to stay in league this season.

I see here not very quality football with a lot of fouls and small number of goals because Cibalia is team with more quality but they score very hard. Maybe everything open them on this game, but I don't think so and I expekt 1-0 hard win.

Pick: under 0,83 sbo

Varteks-Slaven Belupo

Varteks always starting season with problems about old payments to their players and they were almost disqualified because that. But, as always, with their great coach Dražen Besek and great young school they play great. Almost all squad from last season stayed same and long injured Vukman finally back.
At start of season they won good Zagreb 2-1 at home and luckily get draw from Split. I like this team because they play attractive and attacking football. Today they are with full squad and everything is ready for great game at Varaždin.
Slaven Belupo easily passed 1st qualification round in uefa cup and in league took 4 points. They are known like home team and not so good away. But, it's tradition that games with „city“-rival (about 30km distance from this 2 clubs) finish with a lot of goals. Last season they won them at home 6-0!

Varteks is highly motivated to back Slaven for that result, but surely Varteks can't beat them so high. I see open game because clubs are not on pressure, they took 4 points, more than they expekt and there are not problems in squad.

Pick: over 0.89 sbo

Predicted score: 2-1 or 2-2

FLAT STAKE 10/10

Zadnja promjena: thezemo; ned kol 10, 2008 5:33 pm; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
thezemo

Broj postova : 5

Hrvatska Prva Liga Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Hrvatska Prva Liga   Hrvatska Prva Liga Icon_minitimened kol 10, 2008 5:32 pm

lukabbb je napisao/la:
Zagreb-Hajduk 2 2.65 kw 8/10

3 kolo Hnl i odmah utakmica za malo veci ulog koje nisam odigrao od 6 mjeseca i mislim da je ovo prava prilika za dobru lovu,igra se utakmica na maksimiru a ne u kranjcevicevoj neznam iz kojeg razloga,dinamo igra dobro i ima 9 bodova a hajduk je ima kiks protiv Varteksa i nesmije ga ponoviti ovdje ako ista hoce a hoce prvo mjesto,doveli su dobra pojacanja potrosili 4 milijuna eura na njih i imaju velike ambicije,a zagreb je slabija ekipa nego prosle godine,hajduk ce imati veliku podrsku s tribina maksimira i novi kiks i onda ce se desiti repriza zadnje 3 godine kad je dinamo nakon 10 kola osigurao naslov,ja mislim da je hajduk siguran pick

Igra se u Maksimiru jer Zagreb nema reflektore a od ove sezone svi moraju imat reflektore!
[Vrh] Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hrvatska Prva Liga Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Hrvatska Prva Liga   Hrvatska Prva Liga Icon_minitimened kol 10, 2008 5:48 pm

Evo da pojasnim tipove od korisnika thezemo

Pick: Hajduk 0.64

ovo vam je azijski hendikep na hajduk,0.64 je koef. kod azijaca dok je kod nas to 1.64 znači oni sve računaju tako primjer kvota kod nas je 1.30 kod njih je 0.30 a azijski hendikep je ako hajduk dobije dobitno je a ako bude x vraća se ulog,jedino nije dobitno ako hajduk izgubi

ovo vam je under 2,5 gola koeficijent je 0.83 kod azijaca a kod nas 1,83

over 2,5 gola kod nas bi koef. bio 1,89 dok je kod azijata 0.89
[Vrh] Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hrvatska Prva Liga Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Hrvatska Prva Liga   Hrvatska Prva Liga Icon_minitimened kol 10, 2008 11:12 pm

thezemo je napisao/la:
Zagreb-Hajduk

Zagreb have a solid team this year. They sold Lovrek, Ibričić and Nadarević, 3 best players but still there have good quality. They bought Vugrinec, great player who left Dinamo (I think that was mistake from Dinamo) and Bosnian last season 1st goalscorer Krstanović.
On preparations in France they didn't get some great results.
This season they lost at Varaždin and won at Kantrida. That is maybe surprise but who followed Rijeka from start of season that isn't surprise.
I expekt from Zagreb to be in golden middle of table this year.
Before 5 days they played friendly game against my club Samobor (3rd league) and won 6-1. But they played very bad and Samobor's fear was too big and they had too much respect.

Hajduk have improved a lot this summer, bought some great players, get new board and it becoming a totally new club. They bought Ibričić from Zagreb who will surely have big motive today, Skoko from Birmingham who will have debut here but I expekt really a lot from him, Buljat from Dinamo who was excellent player before injury (called for international) but now is looking form. At start of season they won Zadar 1-0 and only 1-1 with Varteks at home but they were much better squad.
Hajduk , just like Dinamo, are very motivated this season to win league because new rules of Champions League competition and it will be much easier for clubs from small countries to get in CL. Also, Hajduk is much better side here if we look quality of players and I can't imagine how could Zagreb win here.

Pick: Hajduk 0.64 sbo or ibc
Predicted score: 0-2

Cibalia – Šibenik

Cibalia started not very good in season. First they had 0-0 draw with good Slaven Belupo and then lost at Osijek 2-0. They have problems with 2 best players Leutar (virus) and Bagaric (leg). Problem is that they must win this game (at least their coach look on that game like that) and surely there is pressure on them. Cibalia always have respectful squad and they should with less problems than last season stay in league.
Šibenik surprisingly won at Zaprešić 3-2 where they player really nice but then they lost surprisingly at home vs. Sesvete. Croatia Sesvete is very good team, I expekt they play great this season so I don't really see why is Šibenik so dissapointed with lose against them. They have limited squad for me, not big quality and I expekt they have hard fight to stay in league this season.

I see here not very quality football with a lot of fouls and small number of goals because Cibalia is team with more quality but they score very hard. Maybe everything open them on this game, but I don't think so and I expekt 1-0 hard win.

Varteks-Slaven Belupo

Varteks always starting season with problems about old payments to their players and they were almost disqualified because that. But, as always, with their great coach Dražen Besek and great young school they play great. Almost all squad from last season stayed same and long injured Vukman finally back.
At start of season they won good Zagreb 2-1 at home and luckily get draw from Split. I like this team because they play attractive and attacking football. Today they are with full squad and everything is ready for great game at Varaždin.
Slaven Belupo easily passed 1st qualification round in uefa cup and in league took 4 points. They are known like home team and not so good away. But, it's tradition that games with „city“-rival (about 30km distance from this 2 clubs) finish with a lot of goals. Last season they won them at home 6-0!

Varteks is highly motivated to back Slaven for that result, but surely Varteks can't beat them so high. I see open game because clubs are not on pressure, they took 4 points, more than they expekt and there are not problems in squad.

Predicted score: 2-1 or 2-2

FLAT STAKE 10/10

Zagreb-Hajduk
Pick: Hajduk 0.64 sbo or ibc promašaj

Cibalia – Šibenik
Pick: under 0,83 sbo pogodak

Varteks-Slaven Belupo
Pick: over 0.89 sbo pogodak
[Vrh] Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hrvatska Prva Liga Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Hrvatska Prva Liga   Hrvatska Prva Liga Icon_minitimesub kol 16, 2008 8:55 pm

Ovo je par od člana gringo13 ja sam stavio jer on nije imao vremena zato napominjem to je njegov par

OSIJEK-VARTEKS-TIP 1-1.90,10/10

Evo po meni jednog jako zanimljivog para,sa tečajem koji se mora uzeti.Statistika Varteksovih gostovanja u Osijeku ne ide Varteksu na ruku.U 25 ogleda čak su 15 puta poraženi,4 puta odigrali neriješeno,a samo 6 puta pobijedili.Ukupni je omjer pogodaka 37:20 u korist Osijeka.Osijek je vrlo čvrsta momčad,te je za Varteks u Gradskom vrtu što se osvajanja bodova tiče uvijek bilo neugodno,još k tome imaju trenera Lončarevića,koji je već duže vrijeme sa momčadi,a i godinu i pol dana su na okupu duže od ekipe Varteksa.Za Varteks sigurno neće nastupiti Papa,Vukman,te su upitni nastupi Prahića i Balajića.Mislim da Varteks nije očekivao poraz u prošlom kolu kod kuće od Slaven Belupa,te smatram da će u Gradskom vrtu teško do bodova.

FT 2:1 cherrs

Zadnja promjena: Admin; ned kol 31, 2008 3:58 pm; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
al3ncro

Broj postova : 2

Hrvatska Prva Liga Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Hrvatska Prva Liga   Hrvatska Prva Liga Icon_minitimened kol 31, 2008 3:57 pm

Croatia Sesvete - Cibalia 1 @ 2.00

Croatia,kao novi prvoligas koji ne igra domace utakmice na svom stadionu vec ih odrađuje u Velikoj,igra vrlo dobro...doveli su nekoliko pojacanja u igrackom kadru ali i strucnom tj. novog trenera Ljupka Petrovica vrlo iskusnog trenera...spletom slučajnih okolnosti kojim je uzrok prvoligasko neiskustvo su izgubili nekoliko bodova.....
Cibalia je jedva sacuvala pvoligaski status prosle sezone i jos su je tijekom prelaznog roka napustili mnogi glavni igraci..
Zato tipujem na 1 na tiketu sa srednjim ulogom,nepreporucam u singlu..

stake:8/10

FT 1:1 promašaj
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

Hrvatska Prva Liga Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Hrvatska Prva Liga   Hrvatska Prva Liga Icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

Hrvatska Prva Liga
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.